செவ்வாய், 28 மார்ச், 2017

11 கருத்துகள்:

hi sir/madam
i am iyyappan from tirunelveli(dt) nanguneri (tk)thirukkurungudi village .........how to add mobile number in aadhar card any online updates.......by msknetwork 9500452328

S, u choose tamil. That qus both eng & tamil

U can only change any details contact only aadhaar centers, address can change online if adhar has mbl no,

ji I am from Villupuram only and I have passed my aadhar exam with good percentage and I have completed my M.Sc - IT from Arts College and I have to know is there any opportunity in working aadhar or any govt sector. Pls guide me....

Hi Sir/Madam,
How to get aadhaar supervisor exam question key as tamil /english pdf online.

Hi Sir/Madam,
How to get aadhaar supervisor exam question key as tamil /english pdf online.

i am complete my aadhar exam in 2018,i have a certificate of supervisor,next what can i do sir? how to get the job sir?

Tamil questions online use preparing use ful sir Tamil questions answer use for PDF

கருத்துரையிடுக